Say NO with confidence!
What the session will enable you:
- to make an empowered choice (yes or no);
- to say no assertively;
- to manage difficult discussions.
I will challenge much of what ‘we’ all accept to be ‘true’ about what will happen if we say ‘no’ to something someone else asks of us.
I used to say YES to EVERYTHING:
- taking on more work;
- doing things for others (even when I knew I did no want to do it);
- helping others managing difficult situations.
I did not stop, I did not consider what saying YES to others meant about what I was saying NO to for myself. I got frustrated, drained and saw no way out…until one day I saw, I always had a choice! Say yes or say no! AND when I say YES to something someone else wants what am I saying NO to for myself?
When I say NO to someone else what am I saying YES to for myself? Sounds simple but still I could not master it. The reason was I was telling myself a story that:
- other peoples needs and feelings were more important than my own;
- people will only like me if I say YES to everything;
- if I say No it will end in conflict and I avoid conflict at all cost.
This story is a lie & in this session I will help you discover the story which is holding you back from making a conscious & empowered choice one decision at a time!
Click here to send me an email to request dates for the next session.
Photo: Jon Tyson – Unsplash